BEHOLD THE PINK CHICKEN!
(Although I admit this version looks more orange than pink)
As you can see I have been spending some more time animating with Spine, this time I decided to animate a 2D vector version of the Yian Kut Ku from Monster Hunter. You never forget your first hunt :)
I also used these animations as an opportunity to try out the mesh deformation features that were recently added to Spine, I tell you that program is simply magical.
Insane people get angry about a Coke ad in which America the Beautiful is sung in different languages. Apparently you’re only allowed to be American if you speak English.
A glorious fuck-ton of perspective angle references (per request).
[From various sources.]
- Perspectives Tutorial by DerSketchie
- TUTO - male reference pose by the-evil-legacy
- tuto - women ref poses by the-evil-legacy
- Foreshortening Practice by Bambs79
- How to Draw Manga vol. IV - Dressing You Characters in Casual Wear
- HUMAN PROPORTION: SIMPLIFYING THE FIGURE USING GEOMETRIC FORM AND GESTURE by The Helpful Art Teacher
- Basic comic interpretation - different camera angle by diaemyung
- Foreshortening tips by scruffyronin
There’s zero way I’m not reblogging this
Robert Sapolsky about his study of the Keekorok baboon troop from National Geographic’s Stress: Portrait of a Killer.
I am. I’m gonna go ahead and say that.
It’s kind of a cheesy Jewel quote, but I love it: “What we call human nature in actuality is human habit.”